Tuesday 26 May 2015

Oh yes, oh yes, we are one!

This post is to specially thank you for reading, leaving comments, sharing and liking the posts on social media. Also for your kind words. I'm sorry some of you have issues commenting.

You make my days as you talk to me daily about the posts when you run into me. I'm elated the posts cause debates in your homes and among your friends. I'm honoured you call me to get my opinion on issues no matter how silly they seem. Your comments make me laugh out loud all the time.

I never imagined I would have a blog until I had a blog. I have learnt so much from your comments and from the posts. Some of you would roll your eyes that I "sub" you. I sub myself on a daily. After subbing myself, I am forced to take steps at bettering myself.

I was introduced to the blog world by Eniwealth. There are so many beautiful blogs which I find hard to keep up with no thanks to school, lack of electricity and fuel. If I've not been on your blog recently, i'm sorry. I'll be with you soon. Blogoratti, can I share your post here, please? I've met new people, I read different ideas and I understand people better. I'm grateful for this experience.

So how are we celebrating? I had something in mind but I'm so choked up at the moment. You can send birthday gifts to the blog in form of dresses and shoes. Long life and prosperity to us all. I love you for reading, Anuoluwapo.

7 comments:

Launna said...

Anuoluwapo, blog when you can... I enjoy reading your thoughts... Have a really great day xox ♡

Unknown said...

Awww.....Mami...get back when you can...no pressure eh... **big teddy hug**

yourstrulyblogposts.blogspot.com said...

Awwww bless you my dear - we would like to thank yiu as well. Sending massive hugs your way xxxxxxxxx

Anonymous said...

We will always be here dear.
Karen

Lohla's Melange said...

Err are we celebrating your one year on blogsville or you're just appreciation us? :D anywhos we're always here you know that right?

Eniwealth said...

wink winks* congrats ma'am.

Anonymous said...

Congrats dear, more page views on your blog in Jesusname

Cheers