In other news, love hampers, for valentine, birthdays,.., are still selling. Don't only get for your babes and bobos, get for your siblings and folks.
Which of my bloghearts will be my unofficial valentine? Love love, Anuoluwapo.
|Why do I feel sorry for the wife?|
|The new bororo girl may be black inside|
|Wishing his family death for how many mins of fun?|
- Boneless beef
- 1.5 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 big piece each of red, green and yellow pepper
- 1 onion bulb
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- Slice beef into very thin strips
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in pan
- Add beef and stir-fry until juices evaporate
- Add remaining oil
- Add peppers, garlic and onion and cook under tender crisp.
- Add sauce
- Heat it through on low/moderate heat.
- Serve with rice, pasta, potatoes... My first choice is always basmati rice.
|Blowing kisses your way lovers|
|Happy belated Anniversary to me and mine|