- Boneless beef
- 1.5 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 big piece each of red, green and yellow pepper
- 1 onion bulb
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- Slice beef into very thin strips
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in pan
- Add beef and stir-fry until juices evaporate
- Add remaining oil
- Add peppers, garlic and onion and cook under tender crisp.
- Add sauce
- Heat it through on low/moderate heat.
- Serve with rice, pasta, potatoes... My first choice is always basmati rice.
Thanks for reading. Leave a comment. If you make it, let me know if you like it, photos are also welcome. Feedback is good. I'll most likely be posting an hilarious post I saw on IG next. Kindly send in your posts, topics and recipes of your favourite local and continental dishes/drinks. All my love, Anuoluwapo.