1 onion bulb
2 medium green pepper
2 carrot sticks
1 small cabbage
Thickener (2 tablespoons of corn flour mixed with 4 tablespoons of water)
- Clean, season and boil chicken like you would normally do
- Clean and cut the vegetables
- Stir-fry the vegetables in little oil
- Add vegetables to cooked chicken (yes, with the stock) and keep boiling
- Add the thickener. I used corn flour. Potatoes and flour are also options.
It is ready to eat when thick. Serve with rice, pasta, potatoes,... You can also have as an appetizer. The recipe says chicken but I used turkey because that's what I had at home. My only issue with the gravy is that I'm afraid it may be fattening because of the stock. Do share your recipes, I'll be pleased to try and put them up. Thanks for reading, Anuoluwapo.