Monday 1 September 2014

My man keeps cheating

Hi Anuoluwapo, how are you doing? I'm so upset and have no one to talk to. My fiancé keeps cheating on me. I've tried almost everything to no avail. Do I call off the engagement? Thank you, Oritoke.


Hello Oritoke dear,
I understand why you're upset but you need to snap out of it after a day, at most two. The way you said "keeps" sounds like you should be used to it by now. I assume you've tried to talk to him, cried, starved, nagged, threatened to break up and maybe broke up, only to make up, talked to his friends, family and prayed. I have some other options for you


  1. Settle with him. Turn a blind eye and deaf ear. Love him as he is and keep yourself busy, caring for the kids, family and your career, while still praying for God to miraculously change his ways. This way you seemingly have a happy home.
  2. Do 1 above but also nag him, fight anywhere and everywhere, confront his ladies. This way you have an unhappy home. Fire for fire, no pretense. 
  3. Understand that you deserve a man who adores you, treats you like the special one you are and would jog across the world for you. :D A man who in the midst of temptation is afraid to lose you. Pack your things, heart, emotions, leave and do not look back. If you take him back, he'll believe you'll always take him back when pressurized. 
That's what I could think out now. I'm sure some bloghearts will add or subtract some things. You should chill, okay? Don't rush to make wedding plans until you're sure. Bless your heart.

Dear bloghearts, thanks for reading. You know you can reach me via tarabauer01@gmail.com and tarabauer_ on instagram, right? Maybe I'll write my version of "Why men love bitches." I'll bring a gravy recipe and I'm still expecting a post from Tayo. Do come back. Xoxo, Anuoluwapo.

Busted!! Hope this made you smile

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pray hard & be sure before you walk down d isle with him

Unknown said...

If I must be sincere here I'll say " not all battles are won through fighting" sometimes walking walking away does the job. If your spouse isn't satisfied with you and makes it obvious, then a message is being sent that says " I can't call it off,maybe you should" My dear walking away and not looking back would save you a lot of hurt in the future.

Eniwealth said...

If in your shoes, I would have walked out a long time ago. But different strokes for different folks they say. Seems hanging on rocks your boat, pray while at it. Good luck dear.

oritoke said...

Thank you all

Anonymous said...

Madam run for your life

Anuoluwapo said...

Thank you

Anuoluwapo said...

Thank yoU

Anuoluwapo said...

You're welcome

Anuoluwapo said...

Lool, thanks

Laide said...

Ruth abokoku!! Don't "ku" o

Anuoluwapo said...

Lol, thank you

Esquire said...

1. Sit him down and have a get him to tel you sincerely what he is looking for in other women. Cud it be just to catch fun?
2. Is he even remorseful at all?

Whatever the case is, If the man you intend to marry keeps cheating on you, its obvious he has a very big challenge with the Zip of his trousers and would therefore continue even in marriage. It is up to you to decide to walk down the aisle with him and tolerate his excesses or call it quits and pray to God to give you a man that will respect, love, cherish and treat you as a wife.

Selah