Friday 25 July 2014

Let's do Anuchef


Hello sisi moller!
I thought to share this idea of my pancakes that's been winning hearts since ramadan of 2011! Lol,yes! It's my ramadan special. Enjoy 

INGREDIENTS:

Pancakes
  • Flour
  • Eggs
  • Milk(evaporated)
  • Sugar
  • Water
Procedure
First of all, sorry I don't usually use measurements( bad habit, i know) but i'll try to describe quantity. Moving on,
  • Get a clean bowl, preferably a deep one to make mixing easier, now you'll get a sieve to sieve ur flour(to get out any particles in it). 4 handfuls of flour.
  • Add 2 big glass of water and mix into a smooth paste (you might have to sieve again incase of lumps)
  • Get another bowl, break and beat egg,add half tin of milk,two teaspoons of sugar and mix.
‎Now u'll put those aside to make your veg filling

INGREDIENTS
  • Carrot
  • Cabbage
  • Shrimps
  • Green pepper
  • Spring onions
  • Maggi
  • Salt
Procedure
  • Grate cabbage and carrot using the not so tiny grater holes.
  • Dice green pepper, spring onions.
  • Boil shrimps with 1 seasoning cube.
  • Fry all ingredients in very tiny oil adding a cube of maggi and a pinch of salt on low heat for about ten minutes or till soft.
Now we'll move back to‎ our flour, add egg and milk mixture and stir.
  • Get a non-stick frying pan
  • Add very tiny oil but make sure it spreads round the pan
  • Add your mi‎xed flour to fry until both sides are slightly brown
After frying, put in a side plate, fill with u fried veg and roll.

Find in this mail, attached picture to see what it looks like. I hope u find this helpful and interesting.
More recipes to come,maybe.
Xo Larmmie
N.B sorry I'm not too good with write ups,edit where necessary.

Yummy! Thank you so much Larmmie. I'm not a pancake fan but I enjoyed it. I have small hands so the hand measurement wouldn't work for me. I used 3 cups of flour, 4 tablespoons of sugar, 2 tablespoons of powdered milk. I also added a nutmeg (grated). I didn't include shrimps in my filling. I added sweet corn, green peas and sausages though. *licks lips*

You really should try it out. Got recipes for us, kindly message me tarabauer01@gmail.com. Maybe i'll show you how I make my sexy efo riro next week *winks* Thanks for complaining yesterday about not putting a post up. Lol! I'm sorry about that. Thanks for reading. Love you plenty. Serious talk tomorrow? You don't want to miss it.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wifey made the pancakes, YUMMMY!!! She was kinda stingy with the veg filling though. Kip em coming Anu. & thanks.

Anuoluwapo said...

Glad your love it. Stingy yet you enjoyed it? #Wivesknowbetter

Anonymous said...

Anu, please can you put up step by step pictures?

Anuoluwapo said...

Future posts hopefully, thank you

Eniwealth said...

I drove all over town looking for gizzard to try gizzdo on tuesday but found none. I have been eating my plantain raw angrily since Tuesday night. I'll eat the last one tonight.
I'm definitely trying your special pancake with my girls this weekend.
NB: Isn't it this first Saturday?

Anuoluwapo said...

Don't eat your plantain tonight. There is a frozen food store opposite Charis. You can get there. Thanks bae.
Nope, the second