Thursday 23 October 2014

I want to do sina today

When I heard someone talk about this before, I had a good laugh. I was rolling with laughter when I saw Falzthebahdguy's video about it on Instagram.

We want the best of both worlds. Lover of God and lover of fashion and the things of the world. It doesn't work that way. You're either here or there. You can't be lukewarm, stop trying to mess with our heads. It was a fad to have have religious quotes up on Sundays and "It's 11pm je ka sneak out" on Friday nights. How can you put up a dp that says Jesus is the only way and your pm says "I want to do sina today?" How are you an usher in choir and we buy tickets to club parties from you? Think about it, it's not even logical. It makes no sense. Why are you so confused about your identity? You need help from your bipolar disorder. #Jesusdontlikethat

How did I become better? I know the struggle. We have to set bounds and put a demarcation between what we can do and what we can't. If you want to open body, open it well. If you want to put God first, please do. I agree that crop tops are very cute on flat tummies but that's not enough reason to wear them. You can look really good without necessarily wearing "Supageti strap with crazy jean, no undies." 

I have attached Folarin Falz Falana's hilarious video. Don't worry about your data, it's just 15seconds.

Thanks for reading bloghearts. If it's your first time here, welcome. I hope you look through the posts and love them enough to stay. Hopefully, i'll bring you ofada sauce (ayamase)'s recipe on Friday. You'll need to try it out. All my love, Anuoluwapo.

P.S. You can watch Falz' funny videos and maybe participate in the #Marrymechallenge on his social media accounts (@falzthebahdguy) on Instagram and Twitter.

I'm tarabauer_ on IG and tara_bauer on Twitter.

Birthday wishes to blogheart, Eniwealth. Have a year as amazing as you are and a long, happy lifetime. Xo

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm, food for thought

ire said...

Funny video

Anonymous said...

Love the way u state the obvious without judging people. I think many of us are guilty of this 1 or another and the only person we deceive is obviously ourselves.

Anuoluwapo said...

Thank you

Anuoluwapo said...

Yes yes

Anuoluwapo said...

Thank you

Unknown said...

Well said dearie....