Thursday 7 August 2014

My makeover + job vacancies

I had a fun evening yesterday courtesy of my sweetie @lbvmakeovers (on instagram). She gave me a bridal look. I went from being a village beauty to a sisi eko within an hour. Make up is such a beautiful thing when worn modestly and appropriately. Will I start wearing makeup on a regular? No. Did I enjoy the process? Totally and I love the results. Even Pep (my Lhasa apso) got to be part of the shoot (photos of that will be on IG later). Please feel free to feast your eyes on the power of make up.

Vacancy exists in a new and growing creche, kindergarten and primary school for the following positions


  1. Headmistress
  2. Class teachers
  3. Assistant class teachers
  4. Registered nurses
  5. Nannies
  6. Front desk officer
  7. Security men
  8. Store keeper
  9. Gardener
  10. Cleaners
Minimum experience is 5 years except for the position of headmistress that requires 10 years minimum experience. Kindly forward your C.V. to stellamartins07@yahoo.com as soon as possible as the interview is this Saturday, August 9 at Kingseed, opposite Mountain of Fire Ministries, Oke-odo, Ilorin. Time will come in later. Please don't keep this to yourself. If you have or know of any vacancies, please share.







  










That's enough photos for one night I guess. Follow @lbvmakeovers and I @tarabauer_  on IG for more photos. I'm happy when young people take risks, set up their own businesses and face with zeal. We need to learn to support ourselves and stop bringing ourselves down. I will encourage you, holla! God bless our hustles. Thanks for reading bloghearts. See you tomorrow God's willing.


20 comments:

Unknown said...

U look so exotic...but the natural you is a winner everyday. Nice one

dee said...

wow amazing job with the makeover. love, love, love.

Anuoluwapo said...

Thank you

Anuoluwapo said...

I know right! Thanks a lot

Anonymous said...

Like play like play, anu is a blogger. I dey gbadun your blog gan, nice one

Anuoluwapo said...

Na so e dey start o. Thanks a lot

Unknown said...

You look wow! and like a new bride all over again. Lbv keep it up!

Anonymous said...

Better Pikin, LOL! What of your other friend that does makeup?

Anuoluwapo said...

Thanks my senior colleague

Anuoluwapo said...

I can think of 4 other friends that are good MUAs. Anyone needs one? Please holla

Adesewa Adeniyi said...

beautiful! fine fine Anu! well done lbv.

Anuoluwapo said...

Thanks my boo

Anonymous said...

And you'll be forming "just there" Anu. You've passed there sef MBGN!

Anuoluwapo said...

Ahahah, see what make up has caused. Oya buy form for me, lol. Thank you

Esquire said...

This is serious! O ga ju! Pls can i send my CV? Is there still vacancy? I dont mean the job vacancies oh. I am obviously refering to that bridal vacancy. Pls let me know asap so that i can quickly take the next flight and pay the dowry even if you want it in Euros or Pounds. wink* wink*.

Anuoluwapo said...

You don't have to come down o, please wire the dowry. :D Thanks alot

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!

Eniwealth said...

I saw the pictures on IG yesterday and I clapped. Nice one, you look flawless.

Anuoluwapo said...

Thank you baby

Anuoluwapo said...

:* :* :* thank you