Tuesday 10 June 2014

Shout out!!!

I wanted a forum where I can learn from mature minds. I would put up posts on facebook and be sure that that people like Uncle T would set me straight and we'll all learn a thing or two in the process. But then facebook stopped doing it for me, hence the need for a blog. I was shy to tell anyone I started a blog. Like who am I to start a blog? Do I look like Morountodun? I felt I was just going to make a fool out of myself. I'm surprised when people message me everyday saying they love my blog. Someone even thinks I'm Chimamanda Adichie in the making and just like Sarah I laughed. After my first post someone said my blog is going places. I was quick to tell him no I'm not hoping to be like my love, Linda Ikeji, i'm just playing. I get the usual you're good at what you do, I love your blog. You say very nice things to me and your kindness is not only encouraging but overwhelming. I don't know how many page views is supposed to be a big deal. Having over 2000 views in two weeks is a huge deal for me as I was looking at having 3/4 readers with comments from them. Oh, and my stats say I have readers from the U.K., America, Netherlands, India,... People from India and the U.K. Have messaged me so I believe.
This post is a shout out to everyone that's been reading, commenting and been sweet. Please don't stop reading :* and do share with people that would love it. Also if you have an opinion on a post, please share, that's the essence of the blog. If you also have topics you'll want me to put up, please message me tarabauer01@gmail.com. Hopefully, Todun, Kunbi, Okiki, Eniwealth and other nice people will write posts for us.
I'm sorry this isn't a "serious" post, I just want to say thank you and keep reading. Xoxo, Anuoluwapo.

N.B: Please pray for gospel artiste Kefee.

13 comments:

Anuoluwapo said...

"They" say I should tell you people from Offa are reading too. LOL. Eyin t'Offa, you're too much, Ese gan

ono says said...

Hello dear. Congratulations on your blog am impress.

Anuoluwapo said...

Barr Ono of life, thanks love

Anonymous said...

I wasn't going to comment till I saw d S/O to Offa people Lmao. Love what u're doing here dear, its kinda different from d others.

Anuoluwapo said...

:D Thank you

Dotun Adedoyin said...

Great work here. Continue! Make us proud! Diaris God with you!

Anonymous said...

Lol! It's a great blog...proud of u!

Anuoluwapo said...

LOL! Yes o, there is God in this love that you are sharing. Continue. Thanks dear

Anuoluwapo said...

Thank you baby. We impatiently await your post :*

Anonymous said...

Yes. We will write for this awesome blog soon. Very soon! Proud of Tara...started from Okizle now we here. Hehehehe. Awesome stuff. Very awesome! Bless up.

Anuoluwapo said...

Take :* Thanks dear. Tara talks is still on o, i'm ready when you are

Eniwealth said...

You are very welcome dear, even though I'm not very worthy of that statement. My notebook hasn't been helping matters but trust me to always catch up on every post missed whenever my notebook lets me. Very good job so far, I love the fact that you use biblical back ups. Well done! Would be an honour to write for your blog dear and thanks for the support on mine so far. U rock!

Anuoluwapo said...

Thanks bae.