- Acts of service: This seems to be the most important love language to me. Stop telling me you love me, act the part already. Actions speak louder than words, yeah? The blind can "see" it and the deaf can "hear" it. It's being kind, attentive and helpful.
- Gifts: Who doesn't love gifts? They can say "I love you" loud and clear. Good part is you don't have to get a loan or clear your account. A pair of earrings/socks, scarf,..., with a note that reads "I saw this dress and imagined how beautiful you'll make it look." It could be a card or a letter from your heart.
- Quality time: Spending time with and killing bae with attention. You need to know how much attention your partner loves. Some want it all day, all year. They want frequent calls in a day, to be on your dp like it's their phone, throw tantrums or sulk if they don't get the attention for a few hours. While some want it but would also appreciate their "me time."
- Words of affirmation could be compliments or spoken appreciation. If this is your partner's love language, watch life sprout in your relationship as you speak it.
- Physical touch includes touching the shoulders, holding hands, kissing, massages, sex... This may be the language that makes your partner feel wanted, special and loved.
- Food: The way to a man's heart is through the stomach. Treat your woman to breakfast in bed or have her watch her favourite show while you make dinner. She'll thank God for making you hers if it's her love language.
Thank you for reading. Much love, Anuoluwapo