- Your friend would look at and treat your partner in the light you have painted him/her. No matter how mature your friend is, she will never really forget.
- When you've told someone, it's no more a secret/private. If you don't want your matter on people's lips, keep it to yourself.
- After tempers have calmed, you may forgive your partner and continue the relationship where you stopped. You need to understand that when you hurt, your loved ones hurt. When you forgive your man and get back together, it's hard for them to approve because they are still hurting, want to protect you and think you deserve better. It's easy for you to forgive because you're the one in love and you understand your partner better. It really isn't their fault. Maybe you should stop involving.
- Don't be surprised when your friend uses what you tell her against you in future. It could be as an insult, blackmail or husband snatching something #AfricanMagicSomethings.
- A relationship is between two mature individuals. Talking about your relationship to a third party is being unfair to your partner. Speak to your partner, don't speak against him. Even if you're breaking up, nobody needs to know what went down between you two.
Shoutout to blogheart Bibi Sparkles and bloghearts who message me, thanks for the kind words, bless your hearts. Thanks to the lovely bloghearts who do not fail to tell me how much they love the blog when I run into them. I faced a panel of 3 in an interview recently. One of them wouldn't stop saying how much he loves the blog and I could see the others warming up to me. My mom heard about this blog from her friend who thinks it is amazing. I'm really grateful to you for reading and supporting me. Please don't stop. All my love, Anuoluwapo.
P.S. Note the how I used the word reasonably. Don't keep abuse, physical or psychological, to yourself, run!